Created for every warrior battling chronic illness. We are with you. We’ve experienced the hopelessness, discomfort, and exhaustion of those long days spent in a treatment chair or hospital bed. The feeling of trying to regain lost warmth only to be exposed to the elements from clothing not suited for your treatment needs. Ivye Wear was born from these struggles and we aim to aid every warrior in their fight.
Our Ivye Access Sweatpants have a relaxed fit and gusseted crotch designed to provide the utmost comfort for those lengthy clinic visits. Leg zippers provide a pathway for those who need routine access to sensitive areas and prevent the need to disrobe so you can maintain your dignity. Our sweatpants are made from a blend of soft and versatile fabric that feels smooth to the touch and warm on your skin.
- Body: 62% Polyester, 34% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Trim: 61% Polyester, 34% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Dual-Tab No Feel Zippers located on both legs provide an extra layer of comfort and safeguard against pinching
- Zippers zip either from the top or bottom so you can provide as little or as much access as needed.
- Gusseted Crotch
- Machine Washable
- Made in the USA with ethically sourced materials.
- Adult Unisex