Ivye Wear was created to help provide strength and offer support for warriors battling chronic illness. We’ve experienced the freezing cold and seemingly endless appointments with no way to feel warm. We’ve been left exposed and vulnerable in front of doctors in situations that make you feel less than human. We are familiar with the battle and wanted to design a line of chronic illness clothing to help aid warriors that are currently in the fight.
Our Ivye Access Sweatshirts provide the warmth and comfort you need during treatment. Chest zippers provide access to key areas that are needed by your medical professional allowing you to minimize body exposure and maintain dignity. Our sweatshirts are made from a blend of polyester and rayon fabric that makes them intensely soft and silky to the touch.
- 62% Polyester, 34% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Hood to help you stay warm
- Chest Zippers match Ivye Access T-Shirts ensuring easy passage to port and treatment areas.
- Dual-Tab No Feel Zippers located on sleeves provide an extra layer of comfort and safeguard against pinching
- Machine Washable
- Made in the USA with ethically sourced materials
- Adult Unisex